Monday, July 6, 2009

Where it all began...

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my personal blogspot. It's a place for me to post my new found loves. It all began with a simple fundraiser that has recently taken off and is slowly morphing into more than I ever could expect. I love all things, homemade, crafty and "repurposed"! Later I'll fill you in more about me. But what you will be seeing most of is my new found passion for accessorizing! Being as frugal as I am, but wanting to dress my daughter with a flare, I starting making hair bows for her and anything else I could possibly stick on her, such as hats, scarves, etc. Since winter is finally over, I've been obsessed with bows! And like all things I'm obsessed with, I try to turn the world on to my addictions, anyone I hear of that has a baby girl, gets a bow or hat whether they like it or not! haha This site is a work in progress. I'm hoping to use it as a way to showcase what I'm up to. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment